– Dave Maurer, GBX, Corporate Executive, PMP and Retired Army Officer
A passionate teacher, healer, warrior and poet…Dave Gerber is more than a dynamic speaker. He is also an Executive and Leadership Coach, Learning Expert, Trainer and Author. Dave has presented to more than 10,000 executives, managers and individuals across the U.S. Some of his clients include: SAIC, NASA, Dominion Power, Novo Nordisk, Military & Intelligence Community, Medical & Dental Community, Martial Arts Community, ManTech International, NTCA, EPA, ATPCO, National League of Cities, Project Management Institute and PA House of Representatives.
Dave Gerber has a proven track record converting his personal experience into conflict lessons that have been shared with employees of all kinds, at every level, in a coaching, training, speaking and consulting capacity.
Dave is also the only speaker in the world that uses innovative, rarely seen, moving sand art! Audiences will love the experience and connection to the theme of the keynote or event. Most agree within the first three minutes that having Dave speak at their event was a great decision!
In addition to his organizational leadership and conflict management experience, Dave is a certified, Instructor-Level Black Belt in Krav Maga (self-defense), and has completed his Master Certification training in the art of Reiki, Japanese Energy Healing.
Dave is also a prolific author. A selection of his titles include:
- Use Conflict: Advance Your Winning Life
- Are You a King or Queen of Conflict…In Project Management?
- Roadmap to Success (with Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard)
- “On Fire Leadership® (other motivational quote books for martial artists and the military)
- L.I.F.E. Line Self-Defense® (Book Series for Kids and Women)
– Shira Harrington, Founder & President, Purposeful Hire, Inc.